If you have experienced problems with the goods or if the product is not suitable, you can return the goods in our e-shop within 14 days.
Before you send a return request, make sure that:
- The packaging of the goods has been opened without being damaged (the re-returnable packaging is not damaged, torn, etc.).
- The goods are complete, i.e. the packaging and all parts are still intact.
- There are no signs of use.
- The goods do not include open-packaged hygiene or personal protection products.
- If the item is faulty, be sure to include pictures and wait for further instructions.
You can also send the following information to Customer Service by e-mail for a quicker withdrawal:
- Subscriber name
- Order date
- Order number (can also be used as an attachment to a purchase invoice)
- Product code / SKU
- Reason for return
After submitting and receiving confirmation of the claim, we ask customers to return the goods in a way of your choice.
The standard withdrawal form can be found at https://e-kaubanduseliit.ee/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/JM_m41_lisa1.pdf
You can return:
- Omniva, Smartpost or DPD parcel machines in Tallinn, Nurmenuku – Tel. +372 5301 6292
- By courier: Meistri 16-101, Tallinn, 13517, Tel. +372 5301 6292
- Offices: Meistri 16-101, Tallinn, 13517. Open Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
* The costs of the return shall be borne by the Buyer unless otherwise agreed.
After delivering the goods to the parcel machine or courier, be sure to send a confirmation sheet/cheque to our e-mail address so that we can start the return process and complete the return as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our friendly customer service.